Terms & Conditions
Shopify, Inc. ("Shopify") operates this website (the "website") pursuant to agreements with Privé Pet, LLC ("Privé Pet"). Privé Pet, LLC and Shopify are hereinafter referred to as "we" or "us".
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. Your use of this website confirms your unconditional acceptance of the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not use this website.
- Products, Content, and Specifications: All features, content, specifications, products, and prices of products and services described or depicted on this website are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures, and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services in this website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this website. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
- Sale items are final sales and are not eligible for refunds or exchanges.
- Discount codes: Can I add a promo code after my order has been submitted? Promo codes cannot be added to an order after it has been placed, or applied to a previous purchase. The promo or discount code must be entered in the discount box at checkout to receive the current promotion or discount before placing the order. Can I combine promo codes on my order? No, only one promo code can be used per order, and in some cases codes may only be redeemed once. The promotion ended, can I still use my code? All promo codes are available for a limited time and while supplies last. Expired codes are no longer valid and cannot be used.
- Shipping Limitations: When an order is placed, it will be shipped to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this website. All purchases from this website are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, the risk of loss and title for items purchased from this website pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
- Accuracy of Information: We attempt to ensure that the information on this Web Site is complete, accurate, and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy, or currentness of any information on this website. For example, products included on the website may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the website. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
- Use of This Website: The website design and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this website are either the property of, or used with permission by, Privé Pet and/or Shopify and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials located on this website in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to such information and to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- Trademarks: Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of us and our affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this website are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this website grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this website without our written permission or the written permission of such third party owner.
- Proprietary Rights: As between you and Privé Pet LLC (or any other company whose marks appear on the Site), Privé Pet LLC (or the respective company) is the owner and/or authorized user of any registered or unregistered trademark, trade name and/or service mark appearing on the Site, and is the copyright owner or licensee of the Materials and Content on the Site, unless otherwise indicated. The Privé Pet LLC logos, designs, titles, phrases and product names and the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property in such materials (collectively, “Privé Pet LLC Intellectual Property”) are owned by Privé Pet LLC and may be registered in the United States and internationally. You agree not to display or use Privé Pet LLC Intellectual Property in any manner without Privé Pet LLC prior permission. Nothing on the Site should be construed to grant any license or right to use any Privé Pet LLC Intellectual Property without the prior written consent of Privé Pet LLC. Except as otherwise provided herein, use of the Site does not grant you a license to any Materials and Content or features you may access on the Site and you may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works of such Materials and Content, features or materials, in whole or in part. Any commercial use of the Site is strictly prohibited, except as allowed herein or otherwise approved by us. You may not download or save a copy of any of the Materials and Content or screens for any purpose except as otherwise provided by Privé Pet LLC. If you make use of the Site, other than as provided herein, in doing so you may violate copyright and other laws of the United States and/or other countries, as well as applicable state laws, and you may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use. The information on the Site, including, without limitation, all site design, text, graphics, interfaces and the selection and arrangements of such is protected by law, including, but not limited to, copyright law.
- User Generated Content and Material: We do not claim ownership of user-generated content and material. Any and all photographs, articles, images, graphics, videos, sounds, music, audio recordings, text, files, profiles, communications, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, concepts, questions, data or other content that you (i) submit or post on the Site, on any of our blogs, social media accounts or through tools or applications we provide for posting or sharing such content with us; or (ii) have posted or uploaded to your social media accounts, including but not limited to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and Pinterest, which are tagged with #PRIVEPET or any other Privé Pet LLC promoted hashtag (collectively “User Content”) shall be deemed non-confidential and nonproprietary. By submitting or posting any User Content, you grant to Privé Pet LLC and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, sub-licensable and transferable license to copy, publish, translate, modify, reformat, create derivative works from, distribute, reproduce, sell, display, transmit, publish, broadcast, host, archive, store, cache, use or otherwise exploit all or any portion of the User Content, as well as your name, persona and likeness included in any User Content and your social media account handle, username, real name, profile picture and/or any other information associated with the User Content, in any commercial or noncommercial manner whatsoever, in whole or in part, in any and all distribution channels, forms, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to in stores, printed marketing materials, emails, web pages, social media accounts and for any other marketing, advertising, public relations, sales or promotional purposes with or without attribution and without further notice to you. Neither you, nor any other person or entity, will have the right to (i) receive any royalty or consideration of any kind for the use of the User Content pursuant to these Terms or (ii) inspect or approve the editorial copy or other material that may be used in connection with the User Content. Privé Pet LLC will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such User Content for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products that incorporate or otherwise rely upon such information. Privé Pet LLC shall have no obligation to monitor User Content, use or display User Content, compensate you for submitting User Content or respond to any User Content. Privé Pet LLC retains the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, to remove, revise or refuse to post any User Content for any reason or no reason. Subject to the licenses granted in these Terms, you retain ownership of any copyright and other rights you may have in the User Content.
- By submitting or posting User Content on the Site, on your social media accounts or through any tools or applications we provide for posting or sharing your User Content with us, you represent and warrant that (i) you own or control any and all rights in and to the User Content, and the right to grant all of the rights and licenses in these Terms, and if you are not the holder of such rights, the holder of such rights has completely and effectively waived all such rights and irrevocably granted you the right to grant the licenses stated above without the need for payment to you or any other person or entity; (ii) you have obtained permission from any individuals that appear in the User Content to use, and grant others the right to use, their name, image, voice and/or likeness without the need for payment to you or any other person or entity; (iii) you are 18 years of age or older; and (iv) the User Content does not (a) contain false or misleading information, (b) infringe on the intellectual property, privacy, publicity, statutory, contractual or other rights of any third party, (c) contain any libelous, defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening or otherwise harassing or hateful content, (d) contain any addresses, email addresses, phone numbers or any contact information or (e) contain computer viruses, worms or other harmful files. Upon request by Privé Pet LLC, you will furnish Privé Pet LLC any documentation, substantiation or releases necessary to verify your compliance with these Terms. You are solely responsible for the User Content and you hereby agree to indemnify and hold Privé Pet LLC and its employees, agents, affiliates, assigns and licensees harmless from any and all damages, claims, expenses, costs, or fees arising from or in connection with a breach of any of the foregoing representations or your violation of any law or rights of a third party.
- Privé Pet LLC does not guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any User Content or endorse any opinions expressed by you or anyone else. By submitting or posting the User Content you fully and unconditionally release and forever discharge Privé Pet LLC and its officers, directors, employees, and agents from any and all claims, demands, and damages (actual or consequential, direct or indirect), whether now known or unknown, of every kind and nature relating to, arising out of or in any way connected with: (i) disputes between you and one or more users or any other person or entity, or (ii) the use by PRIVÉ PET LLC or you of the User Content, including, without limitation, any and all claims that use of the User Content pursuant to these Terms violates any of your intellectual property rights, copyrights, rights of publicity or privacy, “moral rights,” or rights of attribution and integrity. You acknowledge and agree that Privé Pet LLC has no control over, and shall have no liability for any damages resulting from, the use (including, without limitation, re-publication) or misuse by you or any third party of any User Content. Privé Pet LLC acts as a passive conduit for User Content and has no obligation to screen or monitor User Content. If Privé Pet LLC becomes aware of any User Content that allegedly may not conform to these Terms, Privé Pet LLC may investigate the allegation and determine in its sole discretion whether to take action in accordance with these Terms. Privé Pet LLC has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or nonperformance of such activities.
- PRIVÉ PET LLC HAS THE ABSOLUTE RIGHT TO REMOVE AND/OR DELETE WITHOUT NOTICE ANY USER CONTENT WITHIN ITS CONTROL THAT IT DEEMS OBJECTIONABLE. YOU CONSENT TO SUCH REMOVAL AND/OR DELETION AND WAIVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST PRIVÉ PET LLC FOR SUCH REMOVAL AND/OR DELETION. PRIVÉ PET LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR FAILURE TO STORE POSTED CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS YOU TRANSMIT THROUGH THE SITE. YOU SHOULD TAKE MEASURES TO PRESERVE COPIES OF ANY DATA, MATERIAL, CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU POST ON THE SITE OR ANY OTHER SITES OR PLATFORMS.
- Linking to This Website. Creating or maintaining any link from another website to any page on this website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this website or any material displayed on this website in frames or through similar means on another website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this website must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Third Party Links. From time to time, this website may contain links to websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by us or our affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this website. Neither we nor any of our affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other website. Neither we nor any of our affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other website, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from such websites, or the results that you may obtain from using such websites. If you decide to access any other website linked to or from this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we reasonably determine that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we reasonably deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal from this website of the related materials. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
- Disclaimers. Your use of this website is at your risk. The materials and services provided in connection with this website are provided "As is" without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. Neither we nor any of our affiliates warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or services on or through this website. The materials and services on or through this website may be out of date, and neither we nor any of their affiliates make any commitment or assume any duty to update such materials or services. The foregoing exclusions of implied warranties do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
Privé Pet, LLC (“company”, “I”, “we” or “us”) provides general educational information on various topics on this website as a public service, which should not be construed as professional, medical, financial, tax or legal advice. These are my personal opinions only.
The term “you” refers to anyone who uses, visits and/or views the website.
General Disclaimer All content and information on this website is for informational and educational purposes only, does not constitute professional advice of any kind and does not establish any kind of professional-client relationship by your use of this website. A professional-client relationship with you is only formed after we have expressly entered into a written agreement with you that you have signed including our fee structure and other terms to work with you in a specific matter. Although we strive to provide accurate general information, the information presented here is not a substitute for any kind of professional advice, and you should not rely solely on this information. Always consult a professional such as a licensed veterinarian in the area for your particular needs and circumstances prior to making any medical, professional, legal, financial or tax related decisions.
Affiliate or Third Party Links Disclosure and Disclaimer: We may partner with other businesses or become part of different affiliate marketing programs whose products or services may be promoted or advertised on the website in exchange for commissions and/or financial rewards when you click and/or purchase those products or services through our affiliate links. We will receive a commission if you make a purchase through our affiliate link at no extra cost to you.
We may also recommend other products, services, and consultants but no such reference is intended to be an endorsement or statement that such information provided is accurate. We recommend these based on our personal experiences but it is your responsibility to conduct your own due diligence to ensure you have obtained complete and accurate information about such product, services, and consultants.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
These affiliate or third party relationships in no way compromise the integrity of the content, information, services and materials being presented to you on www.privepet.com, and you are under no obligation to click on these affiliate links to purchase those products or services being offered. These affiliate programs are selected based on personal experiences and preferences.
Although we provide these affiliate links on the website for your convenience, we have no control over these external websites and they are solely responsible for their own content and information presented. Therefore, PRIVÉ PET, LLC and/or its officers, employees, successors, shareholders, joint venture partners or anyone else working with us cannot be held liable or responsible for any content presented on these external websites and for any damages resulting from them.
This disclosure policy applies to all affiliate links we share on our website, social media, emails, programs, products such as courses, ebooks, services and through any other means of communication with you.
- All products and services purchased on or through this website are subject only to any applicable warranties of their respective manufacturers, distributors and suppliers, if any. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, we hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, any implied warranties with respect to the products and services listed or purchased on or through this web site. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we hereby expressly disclaim all liability for product defect or failure, claims that are due to normal wear, product misuse, abuse, product modification, improper product selection, non-compliance with any codes, or misappropriation. We make no warranties to those defined as "Consumers" in the Magnuson-Moss warranty-federal trade commission improvements act. The foregoing exclusions of implied warranties do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
- Limitations of Liability. We assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this website or your downloading of any materials, from this website.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company PRIVÉ PET LLC and/or its officers, employees, successors, shareholders, joint venture partners or anyone else working with us harmless from all losses, claims, damages, demands, actions, suits, proceedings or judgments, including costs, expenses and reasonable attorneys’ fees (“Liabilities”) assessed against or otherwise incurred by you arising, in whole or in part, from: (a) actions or omissions, whether done negligently or otherwise, by you, your agents, directors, officers, employees or representatives; (b) all your actions and use of our websites including purchasing Privé Pet, LLC's products and services; (c) violation of any laws, rules, regulations or ordinances by you; or (d) violation of any terms and conditions of this websites by you or anyone related to you; e) infringement by you or any other user of your account of any intellectual property or other rights of anyone. Company will notify you promptly of any such claims or liability and reserves the right to defend such claim, liability or damage at your expense. You shall fully cooperate and provide assistance to us if requested, without any cost, to defend any such claims.In no event will we, our respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, affiliates, parent corporations, agents, successors, assigns, retail partners nor any party involved in the creation, production or transmission of this website be liable to any party for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this web site, any websites linked to this website, or the materials, information or services contained at any or all such websites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations of liability do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
- Fair Use Disclaimer. This website reviews products, including but not limited to posting of product images from other websites, logos of manufacturers. In doing so, no copyright is claimed for this kind of content on the website and to the extent that such material may appear to be infringed, we assert that such alleged infringement is permissible under the fair use principles of U.S. copyright laws. If you believe any material has been used in an unauthorized manner, please contact us at
- In the event of any problem with this website or any content, you agree that your sole remedy is to cease using this website. In the event of any problem with the products or services that you have purchased on or through this website, you agree that your sole remedy, if any, is from the manufacturer of such products or supplier of such services, in accordance with such manufacturer's or supplier's warranty, or to seek a return and refund for such product or services in accordance with the returns and refunds policies posted on this website.
- Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this website.
- Choice of Law; Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and us to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions shall be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this website at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this website at any time without notice. Additional Assistance. If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact our Customer Service Department.